- Website Operator
- This website is operated by StoneHouse, a trading name of Westminster Stone Company Limited, registered in England No.509579. Registered Office: Shaws Estate, Sodyllt, Shropshire, SY10 2HB
- StoneHouse grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- StoneHouse may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
- Materials in Site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to StoneHouse and/or other associated group companies of StoneHouse. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The website and its contents are protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, StoneHouse are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without the prior written consent of StoneHouse is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be an offence.
- Accuracy of Information
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. StoneHouse is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. StoneHouse accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites, which are not under the control of StoneHouse. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by StoneHouse of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without StoneHouse’s prior written consent.
- StoneHouse does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Except as set out in clause 6.3, StoneHouse will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from StoneHouse’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter in respect of which it would be illegal for Stone House to exclude, or to attempt to exclude, liability.
- Complete Agreement
- These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause 7) contain all the terms which you and StoneHouse have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
- Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by StoneHouse from premises in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law as applied in England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This privacy statement sets out how StoneHouse complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this website. You can also access this privacy statement via the link at the bottom of every page.
StoneHouse and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- We require that users supply personal information, including e-mail address prior to registering with this website or receiving other specific corporate and information materials or submitting an enquiry to us.
- We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided either by registering as a user on this site or by requesting information from us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Who do we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We may sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen. This may include direct marketing agents.
This process may include sending personal information outside of the European Economic Area and, if necessary, across international borders. The data protection laws in these countries may not be as extensive as in the European Economic Area. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection for the processing carried out in these countries as within the European Economic Area.
When you provide any information on line, you should look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes or to be released to third parties. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for either of these purposes you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at:
Westminster Stone Company
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your computer’s hard drive by your browser. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Denial of a traffic log cookie should not prevent you from using this site; however it may restrict the use of certain features. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in force. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
The following is a complete list of cookies we use on this website to provide core functionality and performance monitoring:-
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Facebook conversion tracking cookies
The Facebook Conversion Tracking cookie allows us to track those visitors who have been referred through a Facebook page, application or advertisement and then visited our website within a 30 day period.
We will share information regarding your visit to our website with Facebook but this will not include any information specific to your application or other personal information. Facebook will use this information to monitor on our behalf the effectiveness of our advertising and applications.
The information we share with Facebook will only be used in accordance with Facebook’s data use policy www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook Conversion Tracking may also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
You may exercise your right to opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
© Copyright StoneHouse 2016. All rights reserved.